Sunday, February 19, 2012

Back from a long hiatus...

Today I am re-entering the blogosphere after an almost 2-year hiatus from my beloved platform of expression. Since I graduated from the University of San Francisco in 2010 I have enrolled in a Journalism Master's programme in London and have been taking rigorous courses for the past 5 months, training me for the real working world! In the mean time, I will be posting on "The View" more frequently about my own experiences, relevant news, features stories, short stories and special interest topics that inspire me! Please feel free to comment or make any suggestions as for topics you would like to see on my blog. I am currently working on a few pieces right now so stay tuned :) If you would like to see some of my previous work check out www.KingstonCourier.co.uk, it is a student-run local news site of which I am a former Editor of the Lifestyle section. I contribute to this news platform frequently, keep up with us on Twitter too @courierkingston. That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments: