Monday, December 8, 2008

Last Post of the Semester

As the semester winds down, I thought I'd write my last blog post of '08 about my experience with Journalism this year. I realized that my dream job is NOT working at the Chronicle, that newspapers are slowly diminishing, the future lies in the internet, that I was lucky to be able to write about the presidential election, that I may want to pursue something in documentary film, dry news is NOT for me, I want to write features, how to record audio/how to use final cut pro, how to use my camera and take decent pictures, my resume still lies at the bottom of endless piles- may have even made its way to the garbage, how to write an amazing lead, how it feels to be both a reporter and a photographer, and how to really offend someone you're interviewing.

I think I want to work at Current TV.

No comments: