Monday, September 29, 2008

Multimedia Timeline

I was browsing Poynter Online and I came across a timeline of multimedia progression starting from 1969 until 2008. You can click on the year and it will give you the history of every major multimedia innovation during that year, I thought it was really cool and a great way to track the advances of media. I would suggest just looking through it, there are some cool things on the timeline. I'll post the link below, or you can just click HERE

http://www.poynter.org/content/content_view.asp?id=75953&sid=26

1 comment:

....J.Michael Robertson said...

Lauren: This is amazing! Thanks for finding it. Go into your settings and enable the "email posts" feature -- the name of which I don't exactly remember. It allows readers to email the link to posts like this to themselves or to others. I'll be sending this to Young David Silver immediately.
Good blogging!!